By learning which vitamins, supplements, and foods to eat for total wellness, you’ll lose weight, have more energy and feel better overall about your life. Our nutritional experts can guide you in the right direction, helping you learn which foods to eliminate and which to eat more of.
Just like nutrition is a big part of wellness, so too is an active lifestyle. That said, sometimes the exercises and sports you engage in can lead to pain. Our Doctos & nurses can review your daily physical activities and make subtle changes and improvements to your routine.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is the key to vitality and longevity. There is no need to watch your lifestyle decay as you age. We will help you regain your youthful vitality and help make life enjoyable again
HEALTHY AGING PROGRAM
As we age we not only experience changes in our hormone levels that can leave us with less energy and vitality. Hormone changes that result in the symptoms of menopause and andropause life can become very difficult indeed.
Our Healthy Aging Program was created to fight the effects of aging and poor lifestyle choices and bring our patient back to a level of health and vitality they haven’t experienced for years.
This program begins with a six month intensive program to balance you hormone levels back to a point of youthful vitality and to support the body with diet and nutrition that is tailored exactly for you. This phase includes:
- • Comprehensive testing for hormone levels and other biochemistry as needed
- • Metabolic testing to determine the exactly correct diet for your metabolic issues
- • A thorough hormone consultation with Dr. Saifuddin where she will go over all of your test results and explain your overall program
- • Metabolic Consultation where the doctor goes over your test results and lays out your personalized diet and supplement program.
- • Ongoing nutritional consultation regarding food purchasing and preparation so that it will be much easier to adapt your new diet to your lifestyle.
- • Follow-up testing and consultations. Dr. Saifuddin will fine tune your dosages as needed. Dr. Saifuddin's expertise in interpreting your test results and adjust your dosages is the most important part of this program
- Maintenance phase to maintain your hormones and nutrition at optimum levels.
Email : [email protected]
Schedule Your Appointment