Substance Abuse and Addiction can Destroy Person's Physical and Mental health as Well as Their Ability to Maintain Job, Housing, Realtionship with Family and Friends. Even when the Addicted Individual Finally Decides to Get Sober They have trouble Dealing with the Acute Withdrawal Symptoms as Well as Chronic Withdrawal Symptoms.
Chronic Withdrawal Phase can Last for Many months and This Phase entails Symptoms of Anxiety, Depression, Mood swings, Irritability, Sleep difficulties, Paranoia, Hyperarousal, Restlessness and Poor Concentration. These symptoms are Highly Uncomfortable & if Left Untreated will ULtimately lead to Relapse.
Therefore, We Offer Substance Abuse Treatment that Includes
Medications to reduce Acute withdrawal symptoms as well as Cravings.
- Treat the uncomfortable symptoms that can follow once the acute withdrawal phase is over.
- Treat Anxiety, sleep problems, depression or mood swings, poor concentration.
- In Addition to above
- we Provide Counseling for underlying conditions that trigger substance abuse.
- Referral to local support groups
- We Serve Clients From Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Malibu, Camarillo, Woodland Hills
Please call us to make appointment : 818-707-1768
or email us : [email protected]
Take a Virtual Tour