Adults with ADHD may have difficulty following directions, remembering information, concentrating, organizing tasks or completing work within time limits. If these difficulties are not managed appropriately, they can cause associated behavioral, emotional, social, vocational and academic problems.
Common Behaviors Prevalent in Adult ADHD
- Chronic lateness and forgetfulness.
- Low self-esteem.
- Employment problems.
- Difficulty controlling anger.
- Substance abuse or addiction.
- Poor organization skills.
- Low frustration tolerance.
- Chronic boredom.
- Difficulty concentrating when reading.
- Mood swings.
- Relationship problems.
We provides In-depth assessment, treatment planning, medication management, ADHD or ADD specific counseling, education and suppfic counort to help the adult with ADHD function better, perform better and be more productive.